Dang! There’s a lot of shit going down this weekend in the DF-Dub. Ha. Here you go!
1. Fleetwood Mac @ American Airlines Center (Dallas) Weds 3/4
Um, yeah, it’s Fleetwood Mac. If you’re not familiar with them, that’s on you.
2. the Avett Brothers @ Southside Ballroom (Dallas) Fri 2/27 and Sat 2/28
We get 2 shows of one of the biggest acts in Americana fueled rock.
3. Big Gigantic @ House of Blues (Dallas) Sat 2/28
A dynamic show of lights and stage design, Big Gigantic combines electronic beats with live saxophone and drums.
4. Hayes Carll @ the Kessler (Oak Cliff) Fri 2/27
This singer/songwriter from Kingswood is a fabulous storyteller. He should be a hell of a good time.
5. Styx @ Billy Bob’s (Fort Worth) Sat 2/28
I’MMMMMM SAILIIIIIING AWAAAAAAAY! Because why not?
6. Meghan Trainor @ Granada Theater (Dallas) Fri 2/27
It’s gonna be all about that bass at Granada this weekend. I’m also a big fan of their opener, Sheppard. No treble, y’all!
7. George Lopez @ Verizon Theatre (Grand Prairie) Sat 2/28
“Why you crying?!?” Because I don’t watch the Kardashians or Dancing with the Stars. If you ever watched his late night show, you know what I’m talking about, because that’s all he’d talk about.
8. Wild Child @ Cambridge Room (Dallas) Thurs, 3/5
An up-and-coming indie act out of Austin. Go catch them before they blow up.
9. Quiet Company/Calhoun/Oil Boom @ Dada (Deep Ellum) Sat 2/28
A trio of solid Texas groups all under one roof. Shoudl be a fun one.
10. Ishi @ Prophet Bar (Deep Ellum) Fri 2/27
Dallas’s favorite party band is throwing down in Deep Ellum this weekend.
Get out there and see some shows!